Mackenzie's Blog

Welcome to my site!

Tuesday, August 11, 2015

Baddle of the Bands White-Striped Ziger

Hope everyone has had a fun morning-- and for some, a great afternoon.

I just finished doing the Baddle of the Bands gauntlet. I did one run and put crowns into Pat Minotaur's chest three times, mostly out of curiosity.
Here's what dropped for me;
-The Rockers Top Hat
-Rockstar threads
-Rockstar kicks (From Pat Minotaur's Chest)
- The White-Striped Ziger--Permenant Mount (from Pat Minotaur's Chest)
- Playable Synthesizer (from Pat Minotaur's Chest)

Some funky stuff there lol.

The second account I was using only got the Rockers beat set as a drop.

The photo below; Ew haha. 

I think the mount is visually fun to look at, so I was trying to get it on Mackenzie's account. Really cool that I got it without much effort.
 lol. That jump is high though. 

 I know I didn't do multiple runs this morning, but I thought I'd share this with you guys.

***


Aside from that, I've been working on updating my outdated house.
The playable synthesizer from this morning



Alright that's enough nonsense for now. I promise the next post will be a guide of some sort.

TAKE CARE!!

MAC-

KI's 7th Birthday~ Re-cap (In case you missed it like I did)

Kane and Destiny

Kane and Destiny
Kane is awesome :)

*

*

Dr. Who

Dr. Who
.-.
Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
FAQ Mackie's Youtube | 2014 Link - page | wm