Mackenzie's Blog

Welcome to my site!

Friday, August 28, 2015

Power leveling my wizard

 It's just one of those--> what I've been doing posts.

So I reached level 57 yesterday. I know I had plans to stop at lvl 50, work on my pets and pvp, but I should really just quest until I reach exalted on my death. I just finished up with Celestia tonight. Now onto Zafaria. >:/

got a meowiarty archamage duel as a drop from the final boss in celestia though.
http://www.wizard101central.com/wiki/Creature:Mithraya 

Decided why not, and gave it a go.


Items that dropped;
Lucky knaves Baton
Ultra Fly Trap
Mote of Transport


The badge was kinda cute;
Gumshoe


I know this post was brief but I wanna pop on here every once and a while and say hi. So hi! lol.
I do have plans to post something I've been wanting to for a while on the 6th or 9th, but idk---> you guys know I procrastinate, so I'll keep it to myself until then.


Random--->I changed my look lol but will change into the warlord robe by tomorrow. I miss it too much.

Anyways, I had a fun night, hope you did too. 

take care!
Sleep well~ Sweet Dreams~ lol 

Mac-
 

KI's 7th Birthday~ Re-cap (In case you missed it like I did)

Kane and Destiny

Kane and Destiny
Kane is awesome :)

*

*

Dr. Who

Dr. Who
.-.
Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
FAQ Mackie's Youtube | 2014 Link - page | wm