Mackenzie's Blog

Welcome to my site!

Monday, August 3, 2015

Crafting the Death Whirlwind Mount and the Myth Whirlwind Drop

I had time to kill this morning, so I decided I'd try to craft the Death Whirlwind mount for my wizard. I did Rattle Bones Master Challenge, and got the Ultra King Parsley, and mote of Transport on the second attempt. I also tried the Krokopatra Master Challenge, and on the fourth try, got the Myth Whirlwind as a permanent drop.



Items needed to craft the Death School Mount;
25 Doom and Gloom
5 Deathacuda
1 Ultra King Parsley
1 Mote of Transport
25 Perfect Onyx
5 Ectoplasm
10 Aether
17 Parchment 
Equipment Crafting Table
 60,000 gold
Apprentice Crafter

The recipe is bought from Khalkos Coppersmith in the Garden of Hesperides.You get there through cyclopse lane.


 There are a few locations you can find the deathacuda. I went to Grizzleheim-- Nordrilund.
 http://www.wizard101central.com/wiki/Fish:Deathacuda#axzz3hXjdbApx
To get there, take the ship to Wintertusk.
 Then head towards Nurdrilund
Deathacuda will be at the lava area;

 

 Doom and Glooms can be found at the Zafaria library
http://www.wizard101central.com/wiki/Location:Zafaria_Library#axzz3hXjdbApx
The perfect Onyx can be found in Zafaria as well. Through the reagent vendor.

I purchased the rest of the ingredients from Bazaars.

The recipe requires 10 Aether. If you're having a difficult time buying them, you could do what I did. 
use your card crafting table and transmute Aether. To do this, you'll need 15 kelp, to make 1 Aether.  
I went to Crab Alley for the kelp.  To get to Crab Alley, you have to go to Triton Avenue.
  I did a full lap, collecting kelp, then realm hopped until I had enough kelp to transmute my Aether.
 If you don't have the aether, this is probably the most tedious part about crafting the death whirlind mount. 
Staying at bazaars trying to buy them is probably more practical than collecting kelp to transmute them, but I just wanted to put it out there, as an option. 

***
Ultra King Parsley and Mote of Transport;
I would definitely recommend Rattlebone's Master Challenge for those. 


There you have it, you're all set to take your ingredients to your equipment crafting table. And done.
Overall, it was pretty easy to craft the mount.




Other items Krokopatra Master Challenge Dropped, except for the ultra huckleberries;


I also got a pet; Krokopatra troll during one of the four runs.

That'll do it for now guys. Love you!


Krokopatra Master Challenge drops(Rank 7); 

Rattle Bones Master Challenge Drops (Rank 7);
http://www.wizard101central.com/wiki/Creature:Rattlebones_%28Rank_7%29#axzz3hXjdbApx



Enjoy the night!

KI's 7th Birthday~ Re-cap (In case you missed it like I did)

Kane and Destiny

Kane and Destiny
Kane is awesome :)

*

*

Dr. Who

Dr. Who
.-.
Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
FAQ Mackie's Youtube | 2014 Link - page | wm