Mackenzie's Blog

Welcome to my site!

Wednesday, September 23, 2015

Wizard101- Low level pvp

It's been a while I know.

I didn't catch the new fall fish, but I'm not big on fishing. I did try for a minute or two, then gave up lol. If you want to see it, here's Blaze Lifehammers video on it; https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B4rwTBuVRVI

LOL now I'm blogging about Blaze Lifehammer.

***
So I've been dying to post about low level pvp. The second age seemed different, but I'm not sure what it is. Have I been doing good at 3rd age pvp? LOL no. I'm dying in the arena. I shouldn't even be blogging about pvp. It's been a struggle, but I wanted to share that with you. I reached warlord twice and then lost the rank.


I started pvping at lvl 5. I bought the boots of the peerless and the hat of lamentation as soon as I could with arena tickets. Then saved for the coat of invincibility. 



I started off with 12 resist (with the crown shop gear and my pet), then 27, and now 50.
 I'm sitting at 156 wins and 135 losses.
I cared during the second age about keeping my losses to the minimum, but to be honest, lol, let's just be real here XD it's too late to delete this one and start over.
 So I'm just going to go with it.

I can't tell you a good strategy, because I'm not in the position to. My fire strat is failing me.
I use firezillas and helephants, after blading up and using infallible. This age is the age of shield spammers, so I think that's mostly been my struggle. 

Using orthus, infallible, and blading up is probably the most seen strategy in low level pvp. Using judgment tc is probably the second most common. 

If you're going to pvp, lvl 9 and below, make sure you use the antique deck.

The basic pvp gear can be bought in the crown shop.
Midsummer's cowl (hat)


Jacket of withstanding
Watchtower boots
Ascendant Staff
 Heartsteel
 Ring of refreshment

You can also farm Lord Nightshade for the gear (the clothing). I've tried in the past, and it took over 70 kills just to get the robe, so be prepared to spend a few hours.
 *** 
I'm probably going to level up to 10 and get the Duelists daredevil ring, as suggestion by a friend.
that extra health should make a difference. 
***
below is what my setup looks like;
 


so basically I went from lvl 5 (reached captain), to 8 (reached warlord and commander), and going for 10 now (to get warlord back lol). and the next spell to be learned is sunbird.

***
I do enjoy low level pvp. It's quick and easy. If you've never pvp'd or if you're bad at it, low level is the way to go. you won't trash your pvp record on your exalted or magus. If you fail at it, just delete that wizard and try again. It's easy enough to get to lvl 5.

One of the reasons why i've always done low level pvp, is because, I like having the pvp robe to stitch and wear as I level up my wizards.

***
Start off with your basic gear, and build it up from there.  Try different schools and tactics see what works for you~
That'll do it for now. 
Sweet dreams~


-Mac/
 lindsey/
whatever
<3

KI's 7th Birthday~ Re-cap (In case you missed it like I did)

Kane and Destiny

Kane and Destiny
Kane is awesome :)

*

*

Dr. Who

Dr. Who
.-.
Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
FAQ Mackie's Youtube | 2014 Link - page | wm