Mackenzie's Blog

Welcome to my site!

Thursday, July 23, 2015

The all heals pet (Wizard101)

One of the first things I began to work on when I came back to the game was the all heals pet. I think sometime in June, early June, I managed it. 

 

I hatched my nutcracker with someone I can't remember. The nutcracker had three heals in its gene pool, and the person I hatched with had that fairy that I needed. They were trying for the all heal pet as well. If you want to hatch with me, don't be shy to ask.

I've been hard at farming. I have another project I'm working on, and hatched with a guy I met tonight. I haven't been on "Mackenzie", except during off hours. Me sowwy. I have a lot I'm trying to work on. 

I was trying to decide where I wanted to take this blog, and what I wanted it to be about, and I've decided that it'll definitely be more personal than promotional, if that makes sense. 

Rambling here.

Oh yeah, I was pvping tonight on my first account, it doesn't have open chat though, so I mostly use my second; "Mackenzie" 

I created a new pvp music play list;  my pvp playlist
 I mostly listen to rock, metal, screamo, alternative, but I keep the more chill songs on my blog.  Like that girly stuff.

So Saturday, I should be posting the new derby, simplified, and a few other odds and ends. I'll have to go through my drafts, there were a few glitching guides I pulled down from last year, and a few that were never published. These need to be brought back. I'll add it to my agenda. <3

And omg! Before I forget; I got a second place during a pet derby. D:Was that Vanessa Mythdust I raced against? OMG look her up if you don't know who I'm talking about. Much respect there. XD.

I'm good at racing, but not perfect at it. Still trying to reach super hurry and my cost of cheer 2. lol. This will take me some time. My cost of cheer is 3. My agility is at 300.

This weeks pet derby failures;



It's a beautiful night tonight. I have my window open and the fresh air feels nice. I think I'm going to get some rest. Love you guys!









KI's 7th Birthday~ Re-cap (In case you missed it like I did)

Kane and Destiny

Kane and Destiny
Kane is awesome :)

*

*

Dr. Who

Dr. Who
.-.
Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
FAQ Mackie's Youtube | 2014 Link - page | wm