Mackenzie's Blog

Welcome to my site!

Sunday, July 26, 2015

Illustrated Decorating Glitch Guide- Updated 12:08




I know I posted this one last year, but it was time to bring it back. I’m hoping I’ll be able to do a few more posts before the night ends here in Cali. Update: The next post should be about breaking behind walls, and floating items. It's 12:04 and everyone in my house is still awake, with no intentions of getting some shut eye. I'm still lagging on the game, and won't be able to log on. This is weird because I never experience lag.
WHAT YOU'LL NEED;
A plant
A vase or bowl
A wooden platform
A small Purple Rug


Step 1: Place down your vase or bowl
Step 2: Place down a flat wooden platform (this can be bought for 1,700 gold in the crown shop)

Step 3: Hover your small purple rug over the platform, but don't place it down. Just keep it floating on top.

Step 4: Press the comma key twice.  ( , ) Remember don't set the rug down.

Step 5: Using your cursor, move your rug over to the vase.



Step 6: Press the comma key 2 times ( , ) and this will move the platform to where you were hovering the rug. It should remain this red translucent color, as seen in the photo below.

Step 7: Now that your platform is in place, drag your cursor off to the side, and left click to place the rug on the floor.

Step 8:place your plant on the wooden platform, on your desired area. In the image below, I placed the plant on top of, what I used as a vase.
 
Step 9:It's clean up time! Go back to the small purple rug you placed aside. Click on it, and select "move". Do not pick it up just yet.

Step 10: Hover the rug over the wooden platform, but don't set it down.

Step 11: Press the comma key twice ( , )

Step 11: Move your cursor off to the side, and you will see both the rug and platform are together. Your merged object is nearly complete!

Step 12: Clean-up; Place the rug down (left click)

Step 13:Pick up your rug and platform.





Sorry guys about not posting sooner. I admittedly slept in all day on Saturday. Went to the beach today, even though there was some overcast. Got back around 9PM, showered, logged in, and there was some lag, so I logged out, then I remembered OMG my blog! I'll be posting more within the next few hours, I hope! u
Off topic; lol
                            Stay out of trouble, and if you get into it, this is what it looks like. It's just a warning, then eventually a mute.

     




g


TAKE CARE and BE GOOD!


   b

KI's 7th Birthday~ Re-cap (In case you missed it like I did)

Kane and Destiny

Kane and Destiny
Kane is awesome :)

*

*

Dr. Who

Dr. Who
.-.
Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
FAQ Mackie's Youtube | 2014 Link - page | wm