Mackenzie's Blog

Welcome to my site!

Friday, July 31, 2015

Wizard101 Account Suspended

The past two weeks I was muted for a couple of hours here and there. I didn't receive any notices that I had been reported. I just received emails saying I was muted, and it gave the length of time. No, I'm not one to use inappropriate language in the commons, or at least I try really hard not to. If I do say something I shouldn't be saying, it's done in private, which doesn't make it any better, I know. On the 29th or 30th, I think, I don't know the days sort of run together-- I was temporarily suspended, and so were a few people who were involved in the conversation that was taking place at a friends house. Again, no notices, just an auto log out, followed by the email stating I was suspended. It's not cool, I know. No one was fighting or anything, we were just saying personal things that we probably should have said via kik or something. I guess we took the conversation and made it too deep.

Anyways, I was curious if there was a new automated chat filtering system, and I came across this thread;
http://www.wizard101central.com/forums/showthread.php?434769-Account-suspended-%28

I feel like I'm walking on egg shells with my account right now. I'd been banned before, and I swear if  I'm banned again, I give up, and will call it quits. That doesn't mean I won't try really hard to keep my chatting clean. I will. Lesson learned.

I just got back on the game in June, after taking a 6 month break. It definitely seems like there is a new filtering system in place, but I'm not exactly sure if that's just a rumor or fact. Either way, filtering content is placed there to protect the younger players from being exposed to adult language, so I can't really complain. 



Posting this, for those who are curious as to what happens when you're muted, and what the suspension notice looks like. </3 

I think I should be able to log in now-- idk



Anyways, I’ll be back on August 1st. The Family took a trip to Vegas, and I’m with a friend, going to try to find something vegan to eat.


Have a great night! 


I LEARNED THAT I WILL DO MY BEST TO JUST BEHAVE.
 

LOVE YOU GUYS and I'm sorry!




 

KI's 7th Birthday~ Re-cap (In case you missed it like I did)

Kane and Destiny

Kane and Destiny
Kane is awesome :)

*

*

Dr. Who

Dr. Who
.-.
Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
FAQ Mackie's Youtube | 2014 Link - page | wm