Mackenzie's Blog

Welcome to my site!

Friday, August 14, 2015

Back in the races

I took a short break from the pet derby races, but I'm back. Just finished up a few tonight. 
I would've done more, but they are hard to come by around this time. I didn't race with my red ghost. I said it before, I've done too many races with that pet (during the second age), that I'm now bored with it. 

I did manage to create a substitute racing pet last night. It's a leopard. I chose it because the natural agility was above the 240 that I needed, and it worked well for me during a few practice runs. Idk I thought it would make a cute racing companion.

It took two weeks of farming for gold and hatching to get super hurry to manifest. stoked that I finally got it done.




I will be working on getting the agility to 285+ so my cost of cheer on grass surfaces is 3.
For now GiGi will do.

I switched from the red ghost to this, mostly because of the time it takes for the pet to hatch. The pet leopard only takes 5 minutes, and for someone in a hurry to get these selfish talents in the gene pool, changing my pet was necessary.

Red ghost hatching time;
 you have no idea how many hatching elixirs the red ghost has cost me lol.

***

I will be releasing a simplified pet derby guide tomorrow. I didn't want to release it sooner, because I felt like I should at least get back into racing before doing so.

***
Barely reached pet sergeant tonight lol.


I'm excited about the 3rd age. Can't wait until I finish up my racing projects. I'm also working on a pet with 3 hurries. Much to do, but I'll keep you guys updated with any progress made. This pet is ok, but it could be better. I consider it my temp.


I did farm for the pet. It dropped from Belloq on the fourth attempt. 
 Belloq (click here for more information about his location)

He was easy to farm, as long as you have two wizards and one is constantly smacking him every round with low to no pip damage spells. The second wizard can blade up, then attack for the kill.

***
What I fed my pet;
Fairy cake
Fern Jelly
Blonde Strawberry


And I played the wizard city dance game
You just have to balance your numbers right and make sure you don't level your pet up to adult, if you're making a teen racing pet. Stay under 249 out of the 250.


Alright so easy derby guide tomorrow, and I think it will be my last on that subject. 
 I'll do other guides though.

Take care and have a great night!

Mac-



KI's 7th Birthday~ Re-cap (In case you missed it like I did)

Kane and Destiny

Kane and Destiny
Kane is awesome :)

*

*

Dr. Who

Dr. Who
.-.
Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
FAQ Mackie's Youtube | 2014 Link - page | wm