Mackenzie's Blog

Welcome to my site!

Sunday, July 19, 2015

Pet Derby Race- Red Ghost- 2:14 Completed Time

Good Morning Everyone :)

Flash back post---

Dug this up from my drafts, but thought I'd re-visit and publish this  because sometime this week I'll be posting a video of my new race times. Last year I talked about wanting to increase my agility and have super hurry manifest at teen. I finally got it done in June. Below is the before screen shot of last years racing pet (which also had super hurry), and the one beneath is the current.


I remember the first time I raced, I had a pet gargoyle with spiffy pop, and my cost to cheer on grass was eight. Yeah :/
I've come a long way since then, and have found that when I'm not in the mood to pvp, it's nice to have the derby.

So excited about the 3rd age! I haven't gotten around to racing on all my wizards yet. lol there have been many distractions.

2014 Video Below; 
(End race time- 2:14, but the video is three minutes long. I was just waiting for everyone to finish up.)




7/19/2015
o; I'm so tired. I tried to sleep around 2:40 AM, but couldn't, even though I felt exhausted. I watched Chappie. 
OMG like my favorite movie of all time.

I love the weekend. It means sleeping in and not having to do anything all day ^.^
I'll probably be up around five. -_- Anyways, just wanted to share this post. I'll have a new guide out and the new race times next Saturday, but just wanted to give you guys a heads up. It's going to be a busy week for me. We just moved.

If you missed my derby guide; here it is again.
Link: Illustrated Derby Guide

Love yous!

KI's 7th Birthday~ Re-cap (In case you missed it like I did)

Kane and Destiny

Kane and Destiny
Kane is awesome :)

*

*

Dr. Who

Dr. Who
.-.
Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
FAQ Mackie's Youtube | 2014 Link - page | wm